Lochcarron Sailing Club
Commodore: Ori Woods Secretary: Jim Goodman
Membership Secretary: John Murphy
Principal: Angela Goodman
The club welcomes local residents and visitors as members. Fees for 2020 remain the same as last year:
1. JUNIOR (under 18 on 1st March): £35
2. INDIVIDUAL: £60
3. FAMILY (whole family but no more than two adults over the age of 18): £100
4. TEMPORARY Membership, valid for one month: Half of appropriate annual rate.
5. YACHT SAILOR / NON-SAILING SUPPORTER: £15
6. ASSOCIATE membership - all parents/guardians of junior members
The sailing club organises dinghy sailing, social events on the water and ashore and RYA certified training in dinghy sailing, powerboating and First Aid. The club has a Clubhouse and Dinghy Park and 25 dinghies available for the use of members.
Annual sunscriptions are due on 1st March. Subscriptions of members joining after 1st November will cover the next financial year.
MEMBERSHIP RECORDS are held on computer. We do not supply mailing lists to any other organisations.
A membership form is available here
Fees can be paid by:
1. A cheque to be sent to our Membership Secretary, John Murphy, at:
Tornapress, Kishorn, Strathcarron, IV54 8XE
2. Credit Transfer to Lochcarron Sailing Club:
Sort Code: 80 08 84 Account Number: 00392655
Please quote your name followed by "membership" as a reference.